Fresh apples, grown in Poland, traditional varieties: Golden, Mutsu, Ligol, Gloster,
Champion, Idared, Gala, Jonagored.
– Apples are stored in low oxygen environment (gas control).
– On average, we are laying about 2800 tons of fresh apples.
– Apple picking area: Opole Lubelskie and Grójec. We are working since mid-January. ATTENTION!!! WE HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO COVER APPLE WAX. HOW APPEARED APPLE WAXED ONES AND UNWAXED YOU CAN SEE IN THE GALLERY AND COMPARE.
– Packing: Carton box, 13kg or wooden box 10kg
FRESH (COOLED) OR FROZEN RASPBERRY (Rubus idaeus)
Cultivating method: summer and autumn varieties
– raspberry extra class, not less than 90-95% of whole fruits;
– raspberry 1st. class, not less than 80% of whole fruits;
– whole and broken fuits (whole fruits not less than 70, 60, 50%).
– fresh(cooled) raspberry (tempherature +0°С inside of raspberry) – returnable plastic container 1×10 kg;
– frozen raspberry: sack 1x25kg.
FRESH (COOLED) OR FROZEN BLACKBERRY (Rubus)
Cultivating method: forest areas, ecologically clean regions of the Ukrainian Carpathians
– blackberry (1st. class);
-puree and pressing quality.
– fresh(cooled) blackberry (tempherature +0°С inside of blackberry) – returnable plastic container 1×10 kg;
– frozen blackberry: sack 1x25kg.